DDS 500 - LUMBAR TRACTION
Disc Disease Solutions is a revolutionary approach in the treatment of lower back and neck pain due to spinal diseases and injuries.
A unique and patented air traction design sets it apart from all other ambulatory supports. DDS is thin, lightweight and easy to use; it offers a high degree of mobility, alleviating, treating, as well as preventing back and neck pain.
THE MOST VERSATILE BRACE OF ITS KIND!
Love your life without lower back and radiating pain!”
The process is simple: DDS acts to provide traction between the lower part of the rib cage and the upper part of the hip creating weight-bearing forces away from the lower back. By increasing the intervertebral disc space, pressure applied on the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating pain while assisting active-rehabilitation. The vertically expandable columns create a virtual support beam providing spinal decompression for the lumbar vertebrae. Disc Disease Solutions will speed up your recovery and help you enjoy the daily activities that were once too difficult.
DDS is thin, lightweight and offers a high degree of mobility. It can be discreetly worn under clothing allowing you to perform daily activities such as driving, walking and standing for long periods of time, and enabling those with an active lifestyle to work, enjoy sports and other leisure activities pain-free.
The DDS 500 is the solution for patients who cannot tolerate the discomfort of a rigid body jacket yet require similar support. It is especially valuable for pre and post surgery, providing with equal stability as a stiff body jacket. As the patient progresses and requires less support, the detachable rigid panels can be removed to create a semi-rigid support with one or no support panels. It easily converts to a soft LSO and provides greater flexibility.
- Herniated, Bulging discs
- Lumbar acute/chronic sprain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Low back pain caused by weight or strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting
- Degenerative discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Congenital weakness in waist
- Compression fracture
FEATURES OF DDS
- Pain relief for patients with Herniated and Bulging Discs, Muscle Spasms, Sciatica, Spondylolysis and Spinal Stenosis
- Facilitate Remolding and Healing by reducing load off the spine
- Prevents Re-herniation
- Lessen the amount of pain for patients
- Reduces pain medication
- Helpful for pre-surgical pain problems
- Relaxes muscle spasms, muscles cramps, strain and pain
- Reduce low back pain caused by weight or strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting or long hours of driving
- Helps maintain proper posture
- Very lightweight and comfortable allowing a full range of motions
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
- Before treatment: The herniated or bulging intervertebral disc or herniated nucleus pulposus applies pressures on the nerve root, causing pain.
- After treatment: DDS helps resume the appropriate position of the intervertebral disc, or nucleus pulposus, by increasing the intervertebral space, thereby, reducing the pressure between the lumbar/cervical spine.
|SIZE||TORSO MESUREMENT||PANEL SIZE|
* Measurement around the navel
* Extension piece available for larger sizes